1) Go to manage.autodesk.com
2) Login using your Autodesk account credentials. After login,
you can view all Autodesk Products and Services associated with
3) Scroll down to InfraWorks and review what you are entitled
to. It’s possible that you will have the option to access
InfraWorks LT, or just the InfraStructure Design Suite Premium
or Ultimate on subscription. If you see InfraWorks 360 LT or
InfraWorks LT as an option, you can click Access Now to install
it. Otherwise, continue with step #4.
Note: The “360” terminology has been removed from the
InfraWorks product name starting with the InfraWorks 2018
release on April 13th, 2017.
4) If you only have access to the Infrastructure Design Suite
Premium or Ultimate on subscription, expand the line item and
5) Click Downloads for the release year version you desire to
6) To install InfraWorks 360 LT (or, InfraWorks
360 LT for the 2018 release), click Install Now
for the stand-alone application install, not
the full suite download. Notice that the full suite installer
is much larger (approximately 34 GB) while the LT installer is
only around 20 MB.
Note: you can expand the View All…