From the Autodesk App Store:
About This Version
Version 3.1, 4/20/2017
- The new Revit add-on supports working in shared projects
with multiple users.
- Handles Survey points correctly in projects with shared
- Dockable in Revit 2017 and later.
- All issue properties and all features found in the web
application (such as notify) are supported in all BCF
- The new approval process is supported
- The issue-filter is extended with Area.
The BCF Managers by KUBUS add BIMcollab® connectivity as well
as BCF file support to Autodesk® Revit®. It provides the
ability to create and modify issues and communicate these
through BIMcollab or via BCF files (supports version 1.0 and
2.x) directly from within Revit®.
The BCF Managers are available for other popular BIM tools such
as Navisworks, ARCHICAD, Solibri Model Checker, Tekla
Structures and simplebim. Together with our web application,
these form the BIMcollab® issue management ecosystem which
provides an effective way to communicate BIM issues and thereby
providing a more efficient workflow.
BCF files support is also included for working with BIM
applications which support BCF natively such as Tekla BIMsight,
DDS, MagiCAD and many more.
Issues will contain title,…