From the Autodesk App Store:
The WebGL Exporter for Navisworks® has following features
- It exports the model to an HTML document that can be viewed
in the browser.
- It supports both face-level and body-level colour.
- Option is provided to control the file size and quality by
specifying precision value. Increasing precision value will
increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the
file size. All the data is compressed which reduces the file
size as much as possible.
- WebGL Exporter works with Navisworks® 2015.
We are providing 10 trials of the plugin in which you can use
full set of features without any limitations. You will need to
activate this plugin after 10 trials.
The paid version cost of this product is 79 USD.
For activation please contact at: support@ProtoTechSolutions.com
- Feature: Supports HTML templates. WebGL models will get
automatically embedded in selected template.
- Enhancement: Implemented new model query method to allow
exporting large models.
- Enhancement: Added support for Navisworks 2017.
- Supported Navisworks version 2016.
- Greatly simplified license activation process. Please note:
Existing customers who have already activated the product…