From the Autodesk App Store:
About This Version
Version 1.0.1, 5/26/2017
- Multiple Screens support,
- improved Cloud Drawing, Zoom in/out and Wheel in/out,
- Drop Shadow option,
- Titleblock Transparency,
- Background Layer can be moved.
“Punch” is a drawing tool that can be used for editing an
Autodesk® Revit® screen capture and save the image as a pdf,
jpeg or png format.
“Punch” is fast, straightforward and really easy to use. This
tool is ideal for coordination, archiving or personal work.
- Color: To change color click on the square and choose a new
- Opacity: Change color opacity with the trackbar.
- Brush: Use the brush to quickly add a note on the screen
- Arrows: Easily add arrows with the right size and color.
- Eraser: Erase what is drawn on added layers.
- Rectangle: Draw rectangle from upper left to bottom right.
- Ellipse: Add ellipses or circles.
- Cloud: Add preformatted clouds using upper left to bottom
- Text: Click on the screen, enter the text in the box and
click enter to add text on the screen…